TAP Innovation Seeks a Talented Offshore Integration Engineer to Join Their Growing Team
DALLAS, TX – March 29, 2023. TAP is seeking an Integration Engineer who plays a crucial role in meeting our prospect and client needs. We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented engineer to work closely with our clients to design, implement and maintain seamless integrations. As an Integration Engineer, you will have the opportunity to showcase your technical expertise and problem-solving skills while working in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
theAppPlace (TAP) Innovations, based in the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex (DFW), combines 1) THE Integrated Toolbox™ with 2) TAP’s Global IT ‘Gig Economy’ Resource Model™ to deliver AMAZING cloud-based solutions:
- Data Transformations,
- Data Capture solutions,
- Bulk Data/Document Loads,
- Actionable Information,
- SaaS/Custom Apps,
- Infrastructure/Security solutions, and
- Customer Onboarding solutions.
TAP’s target market is primarily small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs), ranging from $10M to $500M in revenue. However, these great solutions scale for any sized organization and fit any industry:
- Restaurant/Franchise Groups, Healthcare (Pediatric, Social Services, Home Health, Senior Services, EyeCare), Construction, Oil & Gas, HCM (Human Capital Mgmt)/HR, Local Government, Photography, Storage Facilities, Retail/Car Care, Retail/Entertainment, Native American Tribes, Landscaping, Security/Protection Services, Staff/Recruiting, Managed Service Providers (MSP), Marketing, Building Maintenance, Financial Services.
With THE Integrated Digital Toolbox™ TAP’s Vision is: To Make the World More Efficient by Eliminating One MESS (Manual Effort SpreadSheet) at a Time helping clients transform their data into Actionable Information: TAP’s AI. See www.tapinnov.com for more information.
JOB DESCRIPTION / OBJECTIVE
TAP is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced developer to assist with our prospect and client needs as an Integration Engineer. This is a full-time, salaried position. We are seeking Offshore candidates at this time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, and other duties may be assigned.
Integration Engineer: C# & ETL Developer (SQL, SSIS, Power BI, Azure, C#)
- Collaborate with business analysts, data architects, and other stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop ETL processes to meet those needs
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL workflows using Microsoft tools such as SSIS, C# scripting, Power BI, and Azure Data Factory
- Ensure data quality and accuracy through data profiling, analysis, and testing
- Optimize ETL processes for performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with ETL processes, working closely with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for ETL processes and procedures
- Stay up-to-date with Microsoft ETL technologies and best practices, making recommendations for process improvements as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in ETL development using Microsoft tools such as SSIS, Power BI, and Azure Data Factory
- Strong SQL skills, with the ability to write complex queries and optimize performance
- Experience with data modeling and database design
- Familiarity with Azure cloud technologies and services
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
A competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
ABOUT JOHN RAGSDALE, FOUNDER CEO
How TAP was formed…
John Ragsdale, President and Co-Founder of theAppPlace (TAP) Innovations, has always had a knack for process improvement and automation. Building applications is second-nature, with an engineering degree and a CIO mindset spanning 20 years, John put his passion to work as he found ways where information can be more accessible and efficiencies can be gained with his own developed solutions. Departmental budgets are often limited and IT solutions may be difficult to receive approval. John became self-sufficient in creating application solutions with key data integrations that replace spreadsheets and manual or paper-based processes. John continued to develop his customized solution to gain workplace efficiencies by including strong relational database designs, robust reporting and analytics, expandability options, and successful integration with core business systems.
These core business systems for use in human resources, Finance, ERP, and Electronic Medical Records, to name a few, were often good but typically fell short in interoperability and product updates. Reverting to manual processes and spreadsheet data tracking can stall productivity and company growth. Leading the charge to workplace efficiency as John traversed the healthcare, financial, and aerospace industries, he leveraged current technology for automation and expanded product capabilities to include web and mobile rendering software languages. John and his teams found the robust and scalable solutions were valuable to other company departments that struggled with manual processes and a lack of collaborative data sharing. With a base set of tools and solutions, custom apps were quick, easy, and cost-effective to build, adding more reusable functions, features, and modules with each app.
In 2017 theAppPlace (TAP) Innovations was formed to help organizations of all sizes across all industries digitally transform and achieve real business success. Vast IT and product development knowledge means our team and technology can identify manual and spreadsheet-intensive processes as well as non-integrated systems, and implement out-of-the-box solutions or customized applications so people can collaborate in real-time and information can be trusted across an enterprise.